Thursday 9 November 2017

Swedish House Crafts - Trio of Santa Treat Bags

Hello, lovely blogger friend's.

I'm here today with a trio of Santa treat bags that I have made using Gummiapan products.

These little bags were so much fun to make. I am going to make another two of them ready for the big day! I will be filling them with chocolate Santa's, and placing them on the table on Christmas day, for each of the individuals that I made them for.

Links to the products are in the text, and can be found at the end of my post.


I assembled the bags using Gummiapan gift bag die, and Gummiapan Patterned Christmas papers. I used Gummiapan stitched squares die to cut the papers, and stitched around the edges using green, and red thread, placing them onto the centre of the bags.

I adhered a length of lace from my craft stash around the centre of the treat bags. I used coordinating Gummiapan Santas head stamp and die, and once coloured, I positioned them onto the square with 3D foam tape.

I stamped Gummiapan "Merry Christmas" sentiment stamp onto rectangles of white card, and attached them to the bags with a mini brad. Then I die cut using Gummiapan button heart, and stitched thread through the button holes.


I embellished the back of the bags using the Gummiapan snowflake die, Christmas patterned papers, and adhered a 3mm pearl to each of the centres.


I coloured Santa with Prismacolor pencils.


I've given Santa's beard a sparkly coating of glamour dust.


I used a hole punch to make a hole in the top of the bags, and tied a bow using scrunched seam binding from my stash.

I hope you like the treat bags as much as I liked making them.

Thank you for stopping by to visit today!

Links to the products that I used from Swedish House Crafts are listed below.




1 comment:

  1. Hi wow these are way to cute love this die and the design papers are matched perfectly with the cutest Santa ever !! and filled with chocolate perfect love love them ;0) xx

    ReplyDelete